Reach the Path of the Gods from Positano, hassle-free. Our driver will pick you up directly at your hotel and drop you at the trailhead, and meet you at the end of the trail in Nocelle (or wait for you to finish having lunch at the scenic restaurant at the end of the trail) for the return trip.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 2 February 2020 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer by private air-conditioned sedan or minivan from Positano to the trailhead for the Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods) in Agerola, at nearby Bomerano
- English-speaking driver
- Time for lunch at a restaurant with view at the end of the hike
- Meet up with the driver and return transfer from Nocelle to Positano
- All tolls, parking, petrol and taxes.
- Hiking guide
- Lunch (upon request: 30 euros per person to be paid locally)
We recommend wearing sturdy shoes and clothing suitable for hiking.
Provided by: Astarita Car Service (Sorrento)
Precision and professionalism for no-stress transfers
"Our driver spoke excellent English and was a joy to be around. He recommended great places to visit and wonderful restaurants, and our trip would not have been the same without his great guidance."
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with other travellers. Hope to see you soon in our area. Kind Regards Barbara"
"Antonio was very friendly and professional. We would highly recommend him and the company to anyone traveling to Italy."
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot...we will be at your complete disposal for you and your friends for your future travel to Italy. Kind Regards Barbara"
"Fantastic stress free way to travel. We appreciate your assistance. Compliments to the driver. "
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for your kind words. This is really important for us! We will be at your disposal in the future."