Take on the scenic roads of the Sorrentine Peninsula on board a Vespa 125, symbol of Italian style on two wheels!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 10 hours 12 hours (Night)
from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 125 cc scooter rental with helmet
- Delivery service within 3 km of Sorrento
- Unlimited kilometers
- Full insurance coverage
- Roadside assistance and replacement scooter in case of breakdown or accident
- Deposit: €200 per scooter (preauthorization on a credit card or cash); €100 per e-bike
- Second helmet (can be requested for an additional €5/day)
- Fines for traffic violations or unpaid tolls
- Delivery and pickup of scooters beyond 3 km
Please bring a valid form of ID and driver's license.
Documents and minimum age requirements:
- Scooters up to 50cc: Italian AM driver's license or international equivalent. Minimum age: 18.
- Scooters from 51cc to 125cc: Italian A1/B license or international equivalent. Minimum age: 18.
- Scooters above 125cc: Italian A2/A(3) license or international equivalent. Minimum age: 18.
Rental period begins on the date and time of the pickup or delivery and ends on the date and time of dropoff or pickup.
Each rental day is 24 hours.
In case of theft, the client must return the original keys, as well as the police report filed. The client will be charged the value of the scooter as listed in Eurotax Giallo at the time of theft.
Provided by: Bike sharing Sorrento (Piano di Sorrento)
Explore the Sorrentine Peninsula on two wheels
Other offers Bike sharing Sorrento
From € 30 Per scooter | Max 2 passengers
From € 35 Per scooter | Max 2 passengers
From € 40 Per scooter | Max 2 passengers
From € 20 Per e-bike | Max 1 passenger
We rented electric bikes and scooters in Sorrento, Italy with this company, this was the best experience of our lives. They give us tips where to go for the best scenery, where to eat or have a... more »
Great selection with excellent service
Very friendly. Wide range of equipment for all levels of ability. Certainly would recommend visiting Reaction and go for a ride during your stay in Sorrento! more »
I had never ridden an electric bike before trying a Restart bike ride around the Sorrento peninsula. It is so fun! A wonderful way to go off the beaten path in a relaxing way, enjoying the stunning... more »