This easy hike through the Protected Marine Area on the spectacular Jeranto Bay overlooking the Faraglioni sea stacks off Capri. This pristine stretch of coast has crystalline water, ideal for snorkelling, and beautiful protected landscapes.
Departure from: Nerano
Duration 3 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Expert Hiking Guide
- Hike through the Protected Marine Area on the spectacular Jeranto bay overlooking the Faraglioni sea stacks off Capri
- The itinerary passes spectacular industrial ruins of an abandoned limestone quarry
- Private transfers
- Lunch (can be arranged upon request)
Duration: 3 hours
Length: 4 Km
Languages: Italian and English
Here's what a day hike with us is like:
- Meeting & briefing with your expert guide
- Walk begins (usually in the morning )
- Break halfway (stop for a rest and snack )
- End of the walk with possibility to arrange a picnic or an enjoyable lunch in a local restaurant with spectacular view of the surrounding landscape
- Transfers can be arranged upon request
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups up to 15 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"We are very happy with our guide Dr Gianluca. Very informative & make the walk worth while. We could have done the walk by ourselves but he shared lots of his experience & knowledge"