This easy hike through the Protected Marine Area on the spectacular Jeranto Bay overlooking the Faraglioni sea stacks off Capri. This pristine stretch of coast has crystalline water, ideal for snorkelling, and beautiful protected landscapes.
Departure from: Nerano
Duration 3 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Expert Hiking Guide
- Hike through the Protected Marine Area on the spectacular Jeranto bay overlooking the Faraglioni sea stacks off Capri
- The itinerary passes spectacular industrial ruins of an abandoned limestone quarry
- Private transfers
- Lunch (can be arranged upon request)
The bay was used from the end of the 19th century until 1952 as a limestone quarry for stone used for the steelworks in Naples. Today the area is a protected reserve where you can visit the historic factory, hike through the beautiful countryside, pass through quiet olive groves and see the traditional layout of the area's lemon groves.
Duration: 3 hours
Length: 4 Km
Languages: Italian and English
Here's what a day hike with us is like:
- Meeting & briefing with your expert guide
- Walk begins (usually in the morning )
- Break halfway (stop for a rest and snack )
- End of the walk with possibility to arrange a picnic or an enjoyable lunch in a local restaurant with spectacular view of the surrounding landscape
- Transfers can be arranged upon request
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups up to 15 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"We had Polina and Marco as our guides and they both were amazing. Along the way they shared great information about the nature along hike and Italian culture. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!"
Cartotrekking: "Many thanks to you!!"
"Enrico was the perfect guide. He paced the walk so that the slower members had a great experience and was extremely knowledgeable and had a calm and gentle personality."
"Amazingly and Anna was an amazing guide "