The lemon path is a pleasant walk through the old alleys of the Amalfi Coast, from the village of Ravello to Maiori.
As the name suggests the itinerary follows the rural areas, passing by several lemon gardens. It is mainly downhill, with spectacular views over the sea.
Departure from: Ravello
Duration 2 hours
From 6 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from Piazza del Duomo in Ravello
- English-speaking expert hiking guide
- A guided hike that is largely downhill along the traditional coastal trails
- After passing through Ravello, the trail heads down to the seaside, passing the hamlet of Torello
- The hike continues to Maiori, passing vineyards, lemon and olive groves, gardens
- The hike ends in Maiori
- Food & drinks
- Private transfers
Duration: 3 hours
Length: 5 Km
This tour is perfect for who looks for a real immersive experience in the spirit of the Amalfi Coast, and enjoy the rural "vertical" landscape of the area, walking with a local guide who will show you every hidden corner speaking about the rural life and the culture of the people who live around lemon crops.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"We had Polina and Marco as our guides and they both were amazing. Along the way they shared great information about the nature along hike and Italian culture. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!"
Cartotrekking: "Many thanks to you!!"
"Enzo was amazing and very informative Made the hike even more memorable!"
"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "