Escher visited southern Italy during the 1930s, and on this itinerary we will explore the locations that inspired the famous Dutch graphic artist.
Departure from: Ravello
Duration 4 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depature from Ravello
- Arrival in Amalfi
- A guided walk along the picturesque historic lanes, staircases, and streets of the Amalfi Coast
- Expert bilingual nature guide who speaks Italian and English
- Public/Private transfers
Languages: Italian and English
Here's what a day hike with us is like:
- Meeting & briefing with your expert guide
- Walk begins (usually in the morning )
- Break halfway (stop for a rest and snack )
- End of the walk with possibility to arrange an enjoyable lunch in a local restaurant
- Transfers can be arranged upon request
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 15 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"Amazingly and Anna was an amazing guide "
"Enrico was the perfect guide. He paced the walk so that the slower members had a great experience and was extremely knowledgeable and had a calm and gentle personality."
"We enjoyed the hike.Thanks Enzo!"
Cartotrekking: "We are so glad !! and we will pass the review to Enzo !"