"Alessio is an excellent guide: He is interesting & informative & provided the right balance of information along with guiding the path. He is also a lovely person and I would recommend him to friends"
While staying in Sorrento, take time to savor this breathtaking hike far above the Amalfi Coast along the famed Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods)! Our expert and licensed hiking guide with lead you along one of the worlds's most spectacular trails during this private hiking tour.
Partenza da: Positano
Durata 4 ore
Dal 20 October 2020 al 31 January 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Bassa stagione
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Departure from Agerola's Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) a few minutes before departure
- Meet up with with your licensed, English-speaking guide
- Guided hike along the mountain trails through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Stops to photograph the scenic landscape along stretches overlooking the sea
- Snack break at the halfway point
- Arrival down a traditional country staircase leading to the center of Positano
Cosa NON include
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic along the hike or in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Transfers by private car or public transportation to and from the trail (optional, upon request)
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 20 people.
Servizio fornito da: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Altre offerte Cartotrekking
€ 25 a persona
Da € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
€ 65 a persona
Da € 139 Per group | Max 15 people
Da € 180 Per group | Max 40 people
€ 7 a persona
"We enjoyed the hike.Thanks Enzo!"
"Great experience! Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Gianluca. He had so much information to share along the way to complement the breathtaking views. Definitely recommend them to anyone!"
Le recensioni su TripAdvisor®
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »
A must-do hike!
My husband and I booked the private hike with taxi pickup from our hotel in Sorrento, with hike, lunch and taxi back as a special treat. We both felt that it was too risky to rely on the buses and... more »
Hike path of gods in positano
Recently went to Italy and booked hiking trip in positano. We did the Path of Gods Hike and Enzio was our guide . he was so fantastic. He knew all the history and the plants in the area and... more »