While staying in Sorrento, take time to savor this breathtaking hike far above the Amalfi Coast along the famed Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods)! Our expert hiking guide will lead you along one of the worlds's most spectacular trails during this private hiking tour.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
From 9 August 2021 to 24 October 2021 (All days) - High season From 25 October 2021 to 31 March 2022 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Arrive in Agerola's Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) a few minutes before departure
- Meet up with your professional, English-speaking guide
- Guided hike along the mountain trails through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Stops to photograph the scenic landscape along stretches overlooking the sea
- Snack break at halfway
- Arrival down a traditional country staircase leading to the center of Positano
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic along the hike or in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Transfers by private car or public transportation to and from the trail (optional, upon request)
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 11 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 15 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"We are very happy with our guide Dr Gianluca. Very informative & make the walk worth while. We could have done the walk by ourselves but he shared lots of his experience & knowledge"
"Enzo was amazing and very informative Made the hike even more memorable!"
"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "