While staying in Sorrento, take time to savor this breathtaking hike far above the Amalfi Coast along the famed Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods)! Our expert hiking guide will lead you along one of the worlds's most spectacular trails during this private hiking tour.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season From 21 April 2021 to 19 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Arrive in Agerola's Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) a few minutes before departure
- Meet up with your professional, English-speaking guide
- Guided hike along the mountain trails through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Stops to photograph the scenic landscape along stretches overlooking the sea
- Snack break at halfway
- Arrival down a traditional country staircase leading to the center of Positano
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic along the hike or in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Transfers by private car or public transportation to and from the trail (optional, upon request)
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 11 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 15 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"Alessio is an excellent guide: He is interesting & informative & provided the right balance of information along with guiding the path. He is also a lovely person and I would recommend him to friends"
Cartotrekking: "We are so glad !! and we will pass the review to Alessio !! :) "
"We are very happy with our guide Dr Gianluca. Very informative & make the walk worth while. We could have done the walk by ourselves but he shared lots of his experience & knowledge"
"Amazingly and Anna was an amazing guide "