"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "
While staying in Sorrento, take time to savor this breathtaking hike far above the Amalfi Coast along the famed Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods)! Our expert and licensed hiking guide with lead you along one of the worlds's most spectacular trails during this private hiking tour.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
from 4 April 2021 to 20 April 2021 (All days) - Low season from 21 April 2021 to 19 October 2021 (All days) - High season from 20 October 2021 to 31 January 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Agerola's Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) a few minutes before departure
- Meet up with with your licensed, English-speaking guide
- Guided hike along the mountain trails through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Stops to photograph the scenic landscape along stretches overlooking the sea
- Snack break at the halfway point
- Arrival down a traditional country staircase leading to the center of Positano
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic along the hike or in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Transfers by private car or public transportation to and from the trail (optional, upon request)
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 20 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
€ 29 per guest
From € 150 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 490 per group (max 20 people)
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
From € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
"We enjoyed the hike.Thanks Enzo!"
"We had Polina and Marco as our guides and they both were amazing. Along the way they shared great information about the nature along hike and Italian culture. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!"
Field trips in the Amalfitan coast
All treasures of the Amalfitan Coast can be visited only with the guide of an expert team of guides. the Cartotrekking association is a pool of young and skilled guides. With them, you will know the... more »
A beautiful day
my esperienze was beautiful! I will repeat with another activity with Cartotrekking. the guide was very welcoming and knowledgeable. He knew every plant and every place we walked. Thanks we will be... more »
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »