"It was a wonderful hike with Gianluca, very well-paced and quite relaxed with heaps of new information about local flora and the surroundings. I would do this trek again in a heartbeat! Thank you :)"
Three separate days of guided walking and hiking tours through the 'pearls' of the Amalfi and Sorrento Coasts. Discover the best of southern Italy on foot!
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Ravello, Positano, Praiano, Conca dei Marini
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 1 November 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 3 private walking/hiking tours with stops in: Ravello - Amalfi - Positano - Sorrento
- Day 1. The towns of Amalfi: Amalfi Atrani Walk, climb to Ravello and down to Amalfi - loop trail - 5 km - 3 hours
- Day 2. The Path of the Gods: Departure from Agerola, clifftop trail up to Nocelle the down to Positano - 9 km - 5 hours
- Day 3. Jeranto Bay or Punta Campanella: Hiking path along the Mediterranean on the point of the Sorrento Peninsula - 5 Km - 4 hours
- Languages: English and Italian
- Expert guide for the entire three days
- Transfers (private or public transportation)
- Total hiking duration: about 12 hours (divided into 3 days)
- Total hiking distance: 19 Km (divided into 3 days)
If you don't want to miss anything on the Amalfi and Sorrento coasts, this is the tour for you!
Our guide will accompany you for 3 days along the beautiful coasts of Amalfi and Sorrento.
Three days of guided hikes through the most spectacular corners of Amalfi, Ravello, Positano and Sorrento including villages and nature trails.
This tour is ideal for singles, couples, families, or groups of up to 15 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Altre offerte Cartotrekking
€ 29 per guest
€ 20 per guest
Da € 159 Per group | Max 20 people
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
Da € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
"Enrico was the perfect guide. He paced the walk so that the slower members had a great experience and was extremely knowledgeable and had a calm and gentle personality."
"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »
A must-do hike!
My husband and I booked the private hike with taxi pickup from our hotel in Sorrento, with hike, lunch and taxi back as a special treat. We both felt that it was too risky to rely on the buses and... more »
Hike path of gods in positano
Recently went to Italy and booked hiking trip in positano. We did the Path of Gods Hike and Enzio was our guide . he was so fantastic. He knew all the history and the plants in the area and... more »