From Agerola to Positano, walking suspended between sky and sea on the traces of the most famous hiking route in Southern Italy: The Path of the Gods.
Walk along this path, led by a local expert with over 10 years of experience in the area, to discover breathtaking landscapes.
Departure from: Agerola
Duration 4 hours
From 6 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (Only on Tuesday - Saturday - Thursday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet your guide in Piazza Paolo Capasso (Agerola, Bomerano) a few minutes before departure
- Briefing with your English-speaking guide
- Guided hike along the Path of the Gods, crossing the mountain through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Stop to photograph the breathtaking landscape along stretches overlooking the sea
- Short stop in Nocelle with the opportunity to cool off or take a 0 km organic lemonade
- Arrival down a traditional country staircase that leads to the center of Positano
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off
Route: Agerola - Positano
Duration: 4 hours 30 min
Length: 9 Km
Languages: Italian and English
Wear suitable and comfortable clothing and hiking shoes or boots (not smooth soled) - 1 L of water per person
The guided tour of the Path of the Gods is suitable for individuals, couples, families, groups of friends up to a maximum of 15 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"Alessio is an excellent guide: He is interesting & informative & provided the right balance of information along with guiding the path. He is also a lovely person and I would recommend him to friends"
Cartotrekking: "We are so glad !! and we will pass the review to Alessio !! :) "
"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "
"We had Polina and Marco as our guides and they both were amazing. Along the way they shared great information about the nature along hike and Italian culture. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!"
Cartotrekking: "Many thanks to you!!"