From Agerola to Positano, walking suspended between sky and sea on the traces of the most famous hiking route in Southern Italy: The Path of the Gods.
Walk along this path, led by a local expert with over 10 years of experience in the area, to discover breathtaking landscapes.
Departure from: Agerola
Duration 4 hours
From 6 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (Only on Tuesday - Saturday - Thursday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet your guide in Piazza Paolo Capasso (Agerola, Bomerano) a few minutes before departure
- Briefing with your English-speaking guide
- Guided hike along the Path of the Gods, crossing the mountain through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Stop to photograph the breathtaking landscape along stretches overlooking the sea
- Short stop in Nocelle with the opportunity to cool off or take a 0 km organic lemonade
- Arrival down a traditional country staircase that leads to the center of Positano
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off
Route: Agerola - Positano
Duration: 4 hours 30 min
Length: 9 Km
Languages: Italian and English
Wear suitable and comfortable clothing and hiking shoes or boots (not smooth soled) - 1 L of water per person
The guided tour of the Path of the Gods is suitable for individuals, couples, families, groups of friends up to a maximum of 15 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"Great experience! Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Gianluca. He had so much information to share along the way to complement the breathtaking views. Definitely recommend them to anyone!"
"We are very happy with our guide Dr Gianluca. Very informative & make the walk worth while. We could have done the walk by ourselves but he shared lots of his experience & knowledge"
"It was a wonderful hike with Gianluca, very well-paced and quite relaxed with heaps of new information about local flora and the surroundings. I would do this trek again in a heartbeat! Thank you :)"