Reach the highest point in the Lattari Mountains and look across the entire province on this loop hike through the protected beech woods of Mount Faito. Visit the historic "neviere" snow stock and walk to the top of the towering peak.
Departure from: Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 5 hours
From 6 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Campo del Pero in Faito (Vico Equense)
- Hike along the mountain path through beech forests and across limestone cliffs
- Stop for photographs of the spectacular view before reaching the highest peak (1444 m above sea level)
- Visit the "snow stock"
- Walk back to the departure point
- Professional and certified hiking guide service, private for your group.
- Private transfer (from and for starting place)
- Round trip cable car tickets
Departure: Piazzale dei Capi Belvedere del Faito (Vico Equense), which can be reached by cablecar from C.Mare
Arrival: Piazzale dei Capi Belvedere del Faito (Vico Equense)
Duration: 5 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
We suggest hiking boots (please do not wear smooth-soled athletic shoes) and at least 1 liter of water.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"Enrico was the perfect guide. He paced the walk so that the slower members had a great experience and was extremely knowledgeable and had a calm and gentle personality."
"We enjoyed the hike.Thanks Enzo!"
Cartotrekking: "We are so glad !! and we will pass the review to Enzo !"
"Great experience! Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Gianluca. He had so much information to share along the way to complement the breathtaking views. Definitely recommend them to anyone!"