Hike the breathtaking Path of the Gods , stress-free, by private taxi that picks you up and takes you back to Sorrento. Led by an experienced local hiking guide along one of the most famous and spectacular trails in the world. Enjoy the sweeping views over the dramatic coastline.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 4 hours
From 6 March 2021 to 1 November 2021 (Only on Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Sorrento, Vico Equense and Castellammare di Stabia - to Agerola and come back
- Guided hike along the mountain trails through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Stops to photograph the spectacular landscape along stretches overlooking the sea
- Return to Agerola, and come back to Sorrento by private taxi driver.
- Expert bilingual nature guide who speaks Italian and English
- Food and drinks
Departure: Sorrento - Vico Equense - Agerola (Bomerano)
Arrival: Agerola (Bomerano) - Sorrento - Vico Equense
Duration: 4 hours of walking, 1 hour for the journey
Length: 7 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 15 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"Enrico was the perfect guide. He paced the walk so that the slower members had a great experience and was extremely knowledgeable and had a calm and gentle personality."
"It was a wonderful hike with Gianluca, very well-paced and quite relaxed with heaps of new information about local flora and the surroundings. I would do this trek again in a heartbeat! Thank you :)"
"We had Polina and Marco as our guides and they both were amazing. Along the way they shared great information about the nature along hike and Italian culture. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!"
Cartotrekking: "Many thanks to you!!"