"Great experience. Very friendly crew. Highly recommend! "
Set sail on our traditional Capri gozzo, a true icon of Italian design on which you can experience a relaxing and exciting day to discover Capri, its caves, and its legends. You can even go ashore!
Partenza da: Capri, Sorrento, Positano, Massa Lubrense
Durata 4 ore 8 ore
Dal 1 April 2021 al 31 May 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Media stagione Dal 1 June 2021 al 20 September 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Alta stagione Dal 21 September 2021 al 31 October 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Media stagione
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Professional, English-speaking skipper
- WC, galley, and cabin on board
- Sail along the Sorrentine coastline to Capri
- Cruise around the island with stops at the Grotta del Corallo, Grotta Bianca, Faraglioni, and Natural Arch
- Swim breaks
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear provided
- Optional stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Optional stop at one of the suggested restaurants, all our customers
Cosa NON include
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (upon request, EUR 14/person)
- Disembarkation tax in Capri (EUR 2.50/person)
- Marina Grande port fee (EUR 100 /boat, to be paid only in case of actual docking at the port of Marina Grande)
- Lunch (upon request we can recommend a good restaurant)
This tour can depart from Sorrento or Piano. For departures from Sorrento we can offer hotel pick-up. If you are staying in a private rental or Airbnb, please provide the address in the notes box!
From Positano meeting point at ferry dock or Bar Il Covo
Free cancellation for rough seas or weather.
Servizio fornito da: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Altre offerte Charter System
Da € 549 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
Da € 589 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
Da € 789 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
Da € 539 Per boat | 2 passengers
Da € 2,849 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
Da € 579 Per boat | Max 8 passengers
"Had a wonderful time! First class service having our own personal tour! Highly recommend!!!"
"This boat trip was the highlight of our trip to Amalfi. By boat is by far the best way to appreciate the spectacular Amalfi and Capri scenery, and we hugely enjoyed having a private tour. Many thanks!"