Treat yourself to a private boat tour to discover the beauty of Capri with family and friends, skip lines, and enjoy a stress-free day at sea. You'll be able to swim in the best spots and enjoy a delicious lunch or a relaxing walk in Piazzetta.
Departure from: Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours (Morning)
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Professional, English-speaking skipper
- WC galley, and cabin on board
- Sail along the Sorrentine coastline to Capri
- Cruise around the island with stops at the Grotta del Corallo, Grotta Bianca, Faraglioni, and Natural Arch
- Swim breaks
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear provided
- Optional stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Optional stop at one of the suggested restaurants, all our customers
- Free time on Capri to explore by land
- Return in the late afternoon
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco appetizers
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Depart from the port of Sorrento or Positano, with optional hotel pick-up in Sorrento
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (upon request)
- Disembarkation tax in Capri (EUR 2.50/person)
- Marina Grande port fee (EUR 100 /boat, to be paid only in case of actual docking at the port of Marina Grande)
- Lunch (upon request we can recommend a good restaurant)
This tour can depart from Sorrento or Piano. For departures from Sorrento we can offer hotel pick-up. If you are staying in a private rental or Airbnb, please provide the address in the notes box!
From Positano meeting point at ferry dock or Bar Il Covo
Free cancellation for rough seas or weather.
Provided by: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Great experience. Very friendly crew. Highly recommend! "
"Our day was made exceptionally special by our 2 boat captains. I would highly recommend. "
"Had a wonderful time! First class service having our own personal tour! Highly recommend!!!"