"Highly Recommended, Our Captain Mickey (If I remember his name correctly) was knowledgeable, friendly and extremely accommodating!"
The full day group tour includes a complete tour around the island in all the grottos, swimming and sun bathing, and around 2 hour of free time to explore the island by foot.
Each boat holds up to 12 people.
Meeting point at Restaurant/Bar Ruccio. Address Piazza Marinai d'italia 33 at 9.15am.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port of Sorrento towards Capri sailing along the beautiful Sorrentine Coast
- Arrival off Capri and sail beneath the Faraglioni
- Water and 1 soft drink offered on board, not at restaurant.
- Disembark on Marina Piccola: two hours of free time to relax on the beach or explore Capri's Piazzetta and historic center
- Light lunch of a caprese panino (tomato and mozzarella) per person - drinks are served on the boat only.
- The tour continues with a sail around the island and a stop to visit the Blue Grotto (optional, tickets cost €14 and must be purchased separately)
- Return to the port of Sorrento in the afternoon
- ENTRANCE TO BLUE GROTTO (€ 14/person)
- THE PRICE OF TRANSPORTATION TO THE MAIN PIAZZA
- TRANSPORTATION ON CAPRI ISLAND DURING FREE TIME
You will find restroom and changing cabin onboard.
This boat tour starts and ends in Sorrento port Marina Piccola at BAR RUCCIO. Address: Piazza Marinai d'Italia 33.
CHECK IN TIME: 9.15AM
DEPARTURE TIME: once everybody has arrived, within maximum 9.45am
Provided by: Gianni's Boat (Capri)
Join Gianni on his "gozzo" to explore the best of Capri by sea!
Other offers Gianni's Boat
From € 250 Per boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 100 Per Boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 170 Per boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 380 Per boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 350 Per boat | Max 5 passengers
From € 180 Per boat | Max 2 people
"We did a full day boat tour of Capri - it was one of the most memorable days of our 10 day Italian trip. Our captain Gianluca was friendly and informative. "
"Sebastiani and Sergio were excellent hosts. My 2 teenage sons, husband and I took an 8 hour tour to and around Capri. Great lunch, lots of drinks, fabulous swimming and snorkelling, time to tour Capri"
A wonderful trip around the Island, with a knowledge, pleasant, and friendly guide Diego). The boat was well equipped and could have easily accommodated 6-8, although only 2 of us. I think a boat... more »
The perfect way to see Capri
Amazing 2 1/2 hour Capri Island tour with a visit into the blue grotto (we got lucky since there was only a 10 min wait) and we saw every other grotto around the Island! Giovanni was our captain and... more »
Amazing Day on the Gianni Boat!
We did the private day boat tour to Capri and enjoyed every minute of it! Our captain, Luca, was amazing - he showed up at the meeting place on time and gave us interesting facts about the island... more »