The full day group tour includes a complete tour around the island in all the grottos, swimming and sun bathing, and around 2 hour of free time to explore the island by foot.
Each boat holds up to 12 people.
Meeting point at Restaurant/Bar Ruccio. Address Piazza Marinai d'italia 33 at 9.15am.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port of Sorrento towards Capri sailing along the beautiful Sorrentine Coast
- Arrival off Capri and sail beneath the Faraglioni
- Water and 1 soft drink offered on board, not at restaurant.
- Disembark on Marina Piccola: two hours of free time to relax on the beach or explore Capri's Piazzetta and historic center
- Light lunch of a caprese panino (tomato and mozzarella) per person - drinks are served on the boat only.
- The tour continues with a sail around the island and a stop to visit the Blue Grotto (optional, tickets cost €14 and must be purchased separately)
- Return to the port of Sorrento in the afternoon
- ENTRANCE TO BLUE GROTTO (€ 14/person)
- THE PRICE OF TRANSPORTATION TO THE MAIN PIAZZA
- TRANSPORTATION ON CAPRI ISLAND DURING FREE TIME
You will find restroom and changing cabin onboard.
This boat tour starts and ends in Sorrento port Marina Piccola at BAR RUCCIO. Address: Piazza Marinai d'Italia 33.
CHECK IN TIME: 9.15AM
DEPARTURE TIME: once everybody has arrived, within maximum 9.45am
Provided by: Gianni's Boat (Capri)
Join Gianni on his "gozzo" to explore the best of Capri by sea!
"We did a full day boat tour of Capri - it was one of the most memorable days of our 10 day Italian trip. Our captain Gianluca was friendly and informative. "
Gianni's Boat: "Wow! Thank you! Come back soon to Capri!"
"Excellent boat tour! Everything was perfect. The boat was comfortable, and our driver, Salvatore, was outstanding. "
Gianni's Boat: "Thank you so much Reginald! Hope to see you soon again in Capri! "
"Absolutely wonderful and the best thing we did during our stay on the Amalfi coast. Skipper Gianluca couldn't have been better. Helpful, funny, informative - the experience was worth every euro. "