Enjoy total freedom and flexibility by choosing a private Naples boat tour. Set sail on a traditional wooden gozzo boat to experience the beauty of the Neapolitan coastline and bay, and relax with a Prosecco toast and local snacks on board!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
from 6 June 2020 to 20 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 21 September 2020 to 25 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup at your hotel in Naples for transfer to Borgo Marinari
- Departure via traditional wooden gozzo boat along the coastline of Naples
- Views and commentary of highlights like Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, Rocce Verdi and Marechiaro, Villa Comunale, Riviera di Chiaia, Piazza Vittoria, Castel dell'Ovo and Borgo Marinari, Circoli Velici, etc.
- Water, beer, and Prosecco on board
- Aperitivo and traditional Neapolitan snacks on board
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari
- Transfer to your hotel in Naples
- Fuel and taxes
- Safety equipment
- Extras and tips
- Beach towels
We will contact you after booking with details regarding your pickup time and location.
We recommend comfortable attire and don't forget a hat and sunscreen!
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
Provided by: Gianni's Boat Naples (Capri)
Explore Naples by sea on board a traditional gozzo or lancia boat!
A wonderful trip around the Island, with a knowledge, pleasant, and friendly guide Diego). The boat was well equipped and could have easily accommodated 6-8, although only 2 of us. I think a boat... more »
The perfect way to see Capri
Amazing 2 1/2 hour Capri Island tour with a visit into the blue grotto (we got lucky since there was only a 10 min wait) and we saw every other grotto around the Island! Giovanni was our captain and... more »
Amazing Day on the Gianni Boat!
We did the private day boat tour to Capri and enjoyed every minute of it! Our captain, Luca, was amazing - he showed up at the meeting place on time and gave us interesting facts about the island... more »