Enjoy total freedom and flexibility by choosing a private Naples boat tour. Set sail on a traditional wooden gozzo boat to experience the beauty of the Neapolitan coastline and bay, and relax with a Prosecco toast and local snacks on board!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 2 hours (Morning)
from 4 April 2020 to 17 May 2020 (Except on Tuesday - Sunday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup at your hotel in Naples for transfer to Borgo Marinari
- Departure via traditional wooden gozzo boat along the coastline of Naples
- Views and commentary of highlights like Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, Rocce Verdi and Marechiaro, Villa Comunale, Riviera di Chiaia, Piazza Vittoria, Castel dell'Ovo and Borgo Marinari, Circoli Velici, etc.
- Water, beer, and Prosecco on board
- Aperitivo and traditional Neapolitan snacks on board
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari
- Transfer to your hotel in Naples
- Fuel and taxes
- Safety equipment
- Extras and tips
We will contact you after booking with details regarding your pickup time and location.
We recommend comfortable attire and don't forget a hat and sunscreen!
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
Provided by: Gianni's Boat Naples (Capri)
Explore Naples by sea on board a traditional gozzo or lancia boat!
The perfect way to see Capri
Amazing 2 1/2 hour Capri Island tour with a visit into the blue grotto (we got lucky since there was only a 10 min wait) and we saw every other grotto around the Island! Giovanni was our captain and... more »
Amazing Day on the Gianni Boat!
We did the private day boat tour to Capri and enjoyed every minute of it! Our captain, Luca, was amazing - he showed up at the meeting place on time and gave us interesting facts about the island... more »
3 Hour Boat Tour Around Capri
Our tour was amazing from start to finish! Our skipper, Luca, was friendly, knowledgeable, and catered to all of our needs while on board the boat. He even made a special trip back to Marina Piccola... more »