Escape the crowds and admire the beauty of Naples by sea with this peaceful boat tour via traditional wooden gozzo boat along the coastline. See the highlights in just 90 minutes with our English-speaking skipper.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 1 hour
from 6 June 2020 to 20 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 21 September 2020 to 25 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Borgo Marinari in central Naples with an English-speaking skipper
- Private 90-minute boat tour with on-board commentary
- A traditional wooden gozzo boat with music on board
- Cruise by top sights like Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, Castel dell'Ovo, and Borgo Marinari
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari
- Aperitivo with Prosecco and traditional taralli
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, and safety equipment
This short boat tour is ideal for those who have limited time and those who want to stay close to the coastline!
We will contact you after booking with details regarding the meeting point. Please arrive a few minutes before scheduled departure.
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
Don't forget a hat and sunscreen!
Provided by: Gianni's Boat Naples (Capri)
Explore Naples by sea on board a traditional gozzo or lancia boat!
The perfect way to see Capri
Amazing 2 1/2 hour Capri Island tour with a visit into the blue grotto (we got lucky since there was only a 10 min wait) and we saw every other grotto around the Island! Giovanni was our captain and... more »
Amazing Day on the Gianni Boat!
We did the private day boat tour to Capri and enjoyed every minute of it! Our captain, Luca, was amazing - he showed up at the meeting place on time and gave us interesting facts about the island... more »
3 Hour Boat Tour Around Capri
Our tour was amazing from start to finish! Our skipper, Luca, was friendly, knowledgeable, and catered to all of our needs while on board the boat. He even made a special trip back to Marina Piccola... more »