An unforgettable day at sea to take in the beauty of Naples' coastline in comfort and style! Set sail on our traditional wooden gozzo boat to admire the city's highlights by sea and learn about its culture and history. There's even time to swim!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 7 hours
from 6 June 2020 to 20 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 21 September 2020 to 25 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail on a traditional wooden gozzo from Borgo Marinari in downtown Naples
- Private boat tour with an English-speaking skipper
- Aperitivo on board with Prosecco and traditional taralli
- Take in the highlights of the Neapolitan coastline, including Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, the Rocce Verdi and Marechiaro, Villa Comunale, Riviera di Chiaia, Piazza Vittoria, Castel dell'Ovo and Borgo Marinari, Circoli Velici. etc.
- On-board commentary to learn about the history and culture of the city
- Stops to swim
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari after about 7 hours
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, and safety equipment
- Beach towels
- Lunch (we can organize a picnic on board upon request at an extra charge)
We will contact you after booking with details regarding the meeting point. Please arrive a few minutes before scheduled departure.
We recommend comfortable attire and don't forget a hat and sunscreen!
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
If there are more than four passengers in your group, please contact us for a personalized estimate.
Provided by: Gianni's Boat Naples (Capri)
Explore Naples by sea on board a traditional gozzo or lancia boat!
A wonderful trip around the Island, with a knowledge, pleasant, and friendly guide Diego). The boat was well equipped and could have easily accommodated 6-8, although only 2 of us. I think a boat... more »
The perfect way to see Capri
Amazing 2 1/2 hour Capri Island tour with a visit into the blue grotto (we got lucky since there was only a 10 min wait) and we saw every other grotto around the Island! Giovanni was our captain and... more »
Amazing Day on the Gianni Boat!
We did the private day boat tour to Capri and enjoyed every minute of it! Our captain, Luca, was amazing - he showed up at the meeting place on time and gave us interesting facts about the island... more »