An unforgettable day at sea to take in the beauty of Naples' coastline in comfort and style! Set sail on our traditional wooden gozzo boat to admire the city's highlights by sea and learn about its culture and history. There's even time to swim!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 7 hours (Morning)
from 8 March 2021 to 11 April 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail on a traditional wooden gozzo from Borgo Marinari in downtown Naples
- Private boat tour with an English-speaking skipper
- Aperitivo on board with Prosecco and traditional taralli
- Take in the highlights of the Neapolitan coastline, including Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, the Rocce Verdi and Marechiaro, Villa Comunale, Riviera di Chiaia, Piazza Vittoria, Castel dell'Ovo and Borgo Marinari, Circoli Velici. etc.
- On-board commentary to learn about the history and culture of the city
- Stops to swim
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari after about 7 hours
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, and safety equipment
- Beach towels
- Lunch (we can organize a picnic on board upon request at an extra charge)
We will contact you after booking with details regarding the meeting point. Please arrive a few minutes before scheduled departure.
We recommend comfortable attire and don't forget a hat and sunscreen!
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
If there are more than four passengers in your group, please contact us for a personalized estimate.
Provided by: Gianni's Boat Naples (Capri)
Explore Naples by sea on board a traditional gozzo or lancia boat!
Incredible day around the island of Capri!
After a recommendation from a friend we went with Giannis Boats for a 3 hour tour around the island of Capri, and it was absolutely amazing! Our caption, Marco, made it an even better experience... more »
A must do experience
The best part of our stay in Capri. We did a private boat tour of the island for 3 hours & it was just beautiful. Luca was a fantastic guide and attentive host. An amazing few hours exploring the... more »
Romantic boat cruise
This boat trip is a must if you are staying on Capri, from the time they greeted us and told us they were upgrading us to the bigger boat at no extra cost our skipper Antonio made us feel very... more »