The perfect way to experience Naples: a boat tour along the city's coastline to admire the sights from the sea plus lunch or dinner in one of the most famous restaurants in Naples to sample the traditional local cuisine.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 1 hour
from 8 March 2021 to 5 September 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from the pier you've chosen for a one-hour cruise along the coastline of Naples
- Prosecco and tarallo napoletano on board for a scenic aperitivo
- Traditional gozzo boat
- OPTION 1:
- Pick up and drop off at Marechiaro
- Choice of lunch or dinner at Cicciotto, Faretto, or La Vela restaurant
- OPTION 2:
- Departure and return to Borgo Marinari
- Lunch or dinner at Zi Teresa, Antonio e Antonio, or Sorbillo
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, and safety equipment on board
- Restaurant bill for lunch or dinner
- Beach towels
We will contact you after you book to arrange the details of your tour.
Please arrive at the meeting point a few minutes before departure.
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
We suggest comfortable clothes, a hat, and sunblock!
For groups of more than 4 people, contact us for rates and availability.
Provided by: Gianni's Boat Naples (Capri)
Explore Naples by sea on board a traditional gozzo or lancia boat!
Other offers Gianni's Boat Naples
From € 200 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
From € 110 Per boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 100 Per boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 220 Per boat | Max 4 passengers
Incredible day around the island of Capri!
After a recommendation from a friend we went with Giannis Boats for a 3 hour tour around the island of Capri, and it was absolutely amazing! Our caption, Marco, made it an even better experience... more »
A must do experience
The best part of our stay in Capri. We did a private boat tour of the island for 3 hours & it was just beautiful. Luca was a fantastic guide and attentive host. An amazing few hours exploring the... more »
Romantic boat cruise
This boat trip is a must if you are staying on Capri, from the time they greeted us and told us they were upgrading us to the bigger boat at no extra cost our skipper Antonio made us feel very... more »