Treat yourself to an unforgettable tour of Naples by sea with a small group to admire the historic castles, palaces, and other cultural gems and learn about their significance along with the history and lore of the city while relaxing on the Mediterranean Sea.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (Except on Tuesday - Sunday) - High season from 1 November 2020 to 31 December 2020 (Except on Tuesday - Sunday) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet in Borgo Marinari in the heart of Naples to set sail on a traditional wooden gozzo boat
- Explore the coastline, admiring city highlights like Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, Rocce Verdi and Marechiaro, Villa Comunale, Riviera di Chiaia, Piazza Vittoria, Castel dell'Ovo and Borgo Marinari, Circoli Velici, etc.
- Water and limoncello on board
- Commentary from your guide and skipper about the history of the monuments and landmarks, as well as the legends and lore of Naples
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari
- Fuel and taxes
- Safety equipment
- Tickets and guide at Gaiola
A minimum number of participants is required for this tour to depart. If the tour is cancelled for lack of participants, you can choose an alternate date or tour or request a full refund.
We will contact you after booking with details regarding the meeting point.
Please arrive a few minutes before scheduled departure.
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
We recommend comfortable attire, a hat, and sunscreen!
Provided by: Gianni's Boat Naples (Capri)
Explore Naples by sea on board a traditional gozzo or lancia boat!
The perfect way to see Capri
Amazing 2 1/2 hour Capri Island tour with a visit into the blue grotto (we got lucky since there was only a 10 min wait) and we saw every other grotto around the Island! Giovanni was our captain and... more »
Amazing Day on the Gianni Boat!
We did the private day boat tour to Capri and enjoyed every minute of it! Our captain, Luca, was amazing - he showed up at the meeting place on time and gave us interesting facts about the island... more »
3 Hour Boat Tour Around Capri
Our tour was amazing from start to finish! Our skipper, Luca, was friendly, knowledgeable, and catered to all of our needs while on board the boat. He even made a special trip back to Marina Piccola... more »