"I agree with all of the above comments. Pasquale is the best. We had him on 2 tours. I would recommend Golden Tours to friends."
Paestum is famous for two things, its ancient Greek Temples and its Mozzarella.
The temples considered some of the best-preserved temples in the world and the Mozzarella is unparalleled.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours (Morning)
from 5 May 2020 to 20 October 2020 (Only on Tuesday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point and depart by bus, drive southwards to the archeological site of Paestum where you will visit the ancient Greek colony founded in the 7th century BC.
- You will admire in the archeological area the three Doric temples.
- You will also visit Paestum’s museum which displays many fascinating artifacts, such as sculptures and tomb paintings discovered during excavations.
- After visiting the temples, you will visit a local farm, where the famous buffalo mozzarella cheese is produced, entirely made by hand and exclusively with buffalo milk.
- Here a guided tour will show you the daily production and the stables where the most avantgarde techniques of milking are used, to safeguard animal welfare, hygiene and milk quality.
- At the end of the guided tour you will have a taste of this exquisite product!
- After the visit, you will have some free time where you are free to purchase lunch from the farm’s own bistro.
- Return to Sorrento.
- Entrance fees to the temples.
- Entrance fees to the Museum.
- Lunch and beverages.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
This tour is not recommended for a wheelchair user or those with walking difficulties.
Provided by: Goldentours (Sorrento )
Travel agency based in Sorrento
Altre offerte Goldentours
€ 85 per guest
€ 118 per guest
€ 38 per guest
€ 47 per guest
€ 56 per guest
€ 38 per guest
"Professional guide and fun. Very pleased with everything!"
"Excellent tour of Capri. The guide was excellent. Timely, informative, professional. Thank you."
Abbiamo prenotato il tour di un giorno a Pompei e Vesuvio. La nostra guida turistica era Roberta, incredibilmente gentile, istruttiva, comunicativa e disponibile. Fondamentalmente hai sentito che more »
We booked the pompeii and vesuvio one day tour. Our tour guide was Roberta, incredibly nice, informative, communicative and helpful. You basically felt that she wanted to make your day better. She... more »
Tour dei sapori tipici
Oggi abbiamo trascorso una giornata favolosa nel tour dei sapori tipici. In primo luogo abbiamo visto come viene prodotto il limoncello e l'olio d'oliva prima di provare il limoncello e i diversi more »