Set sail from the Amalfi Coast and cruise at sunset to Capri, where you can spend an unforgettable evening on the island!
Departure from: Amalfi, Maiori, Minori
Duration 6 hours
from 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (Only on - Saturday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port of your choice for a moonlight cruise
- Commentary in Italian and English as you passAmalfi, Atrani, Ravello, Minori, Maiori, Conca dei Marini, Fiordo di Furore, Praiano, Positano, and Punta Campanella
- Dock on Capri to sightsee or dine independently for 3 hours
- Return sail to your departure port after about 6 hours
- Boat with indoor and outdoor seating, WC, sun awning, and safety equipment for children and adults
- Stops to swim
- Disembarkation tax on Capri (EUR 2.50/person)
- Land transport on Capri
We suggest bringing a light jacket or sweater.
Dogs (with leash and muzzle) and food & drink are allowed on board.
Tours may be canceled in case of inclement weather
This tour is offered each Saturday at the following times:
Maiori - 7:00 p.m.
Minori - 7:10 p.m.
Amalfi - 7:30 p.m.
We will arrive on Capri at about 9 p.m.
Provided by: Gruppo Battellieri Costa d’Amalfi (Amalfi)
Transportation by sea on the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Gruppo Battellieri Costa d’Amalfi
€ 10 per guest
€ 12 per guest
€ 2.50 per guest
€ 35 per guest
€ 10 per guest
€ 80 per guest
Left us, with no explanation. Use Il Timone instead
At 12:55 we were fortunate to get the 13:00 trip to the Grotta Dello Smeraldo. We were told it would be a 1 hour tour. The trip the the grotto was nice but not amazing as no tour information but... more »