Set sail with us to take in the beauty of the Amalfi Coast by sea with this spectacular 6-hour boat tour. We'll stop to visit the Emerald Grotto and the picturesque fishing village of Positano.
Departure from: Amalfi, Maiori, Minori
Duration 6 hours
From 1 July 2021 to 31 October 2021 (Except on Monday - Wednesday - Friday - Sunday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port of your choice for a scenic cruise along the Amalfi Coast
- Commentary in English and Italian
- Admire Amalfi, Atrani, Ravello, Minori, Maiori, and Conca dei Marini
- Optional tour of the Emerald Grotto (20 minutes, ticket not included)
- Continue on to Positano passing the Furore Fjord and Praiano
- 3-hour stop in Positano to sightsee independently
- Return cruise to the port of departure
- Boat with indoor and outdoor seating, WC (also used as changing rooms), sun awning, safety equipment for children and adults
- Tickets to enter the grotto
- Stops to swim during the cruise
Length: 6 ore
This tour runs Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
Amalfi - 10 a.m.
Minori -10:20 a.m.
Maiori - 10:40 a.m.
Dogs (with leash and muzzle) and food & drink are allowed on board.
Tours may be canceled in case of inclement weather.
Bring a hat and sunblock.
Provided by: Gruppo Battellieri Costa d’Amalfi (Amalfi)
Transportation by sea on the Amalfi Coast