"Booked La Dolce Vita boat trip with HP travel. it was 2 hours up to 12 people, lucky for us on 4 made it and what an experience. Loved every minute of it. "
Take a fun boat tour to Capri with convenient departure from Naples, Pompeii, Herculaneum, and other area locations
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 16 June 2020 (All days) - Low season from 17 June 2020 to 15 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at meeting point in Naples or surrounding locations (please indicate your preference)
- Transfer to Molo Borbonico in Herculaneum for departure by boat for Capri at 9:15
- Sail to Marina Grande and then around the island to admire the highlights: sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Free time to explore and shop on land (5 hours)
- Our English-speaking skipper will assist you with a map of Capri and tips for visiting the island.
- Return to Herculaneum by boat from the port of Capri (4:15)
- Transfer and drop off at the meeting point
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Blue Grotto (you are welcome to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land. Tickets are EUR 14/person)
- Tickets to sights and monuments
We can arrange pick-up and drop-off in a number of meeting points in and around Naples, so let us know where you prefer to be picked up as soon as possible. Kindly arrive at least 10 minutes in advance at the pick up location. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Altre offerte HP Travel
€ 85 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 70 per guest
€ 59 per guest
"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
"We had a lovely time in Capri. The transfer from the car service to the boat was easy to navigate. The boat getting over was an easy ride. The boat staff was very careful to help our 80-year-old aunt."
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »