"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
A complete tour of Capri, with a tour of Capri town and Anacapri by land, plus a boat trip around the island to admire the coastline by sea. Lunch included!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Departure around 10.30 am for a boat tour around the island to take in the Grotta Meravigliosa, Grotta Bianca, Grotta Verde, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, Faraglioni, etc
- Dock at Marina Grande
- Guided walking tours of Anacapri and Capri
- Transfers between the towns via minibus
- Visit the island highlights: the Piazzetta, Augustus Gardens, etc
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant with limoncello tasting
- Free time for shopping
- Return to the meeting point
- Detailed map of Capri
- English/Spanish-speaking guide
- Tickets to sights and monuments (optional)
- Blue Grotto visit
- Beverages at lunch
Clients must undergo a temperature check before entering our offices and before embarking on a boat tour, and masks are required.
A social distance of 1 meter between clients is guaranteed in our offices and on board our boats.
Our boats are sanitized after each tour in accordance with health ministry protocols.
The meeting point is at 10.15 am at the offices of HP Travel located on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri
We recommend comfortable clothing and footwear, a hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 25 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 59 per guest
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
"Good value for money. "
Was wonderful! Marlene was great in helping us with the perfect advice on Capri to make our trip the best it could be. 5 stars to her!! more »
Far too many people
We took the day tour to Capri from Sorrento. We got picked up on time but this was the smoothest part of the tour. There were so many people that we were herded from the buses down the lift and to... more »
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »