"We had a lovely time in Capri. The transfer from the car service to the boat was easy to navigate. The boat getting over was an easy ride. The boat staff was very careful to help our 80-year-old aunt."
A complete tour of Capri, with a tour of Capri town and Anacapri by land, plus a boat trip around the island to admire the coastline by sea. Lunch included!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Departure for a boat tour around the island to take in the Grotta Meravigliosa, Grotta Bianca, Grotta Verde, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, Faraglioni, etc
- Dock at Marina Grande
- Guided walking tours of Anacapri and Capri
- Transfers between the towns via minibus
- Visit the island highlights: the Piazzetta, Augustus Gardens, Villa San Michele, etc
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant with limoncello tasting
- Free time for shopping
- Return to the meeting point
- Detailed map of Capri
- English-speaking guide
- Tickets to sights and monuments (optional)
- Blue Grotto visit
- Beverages at lunch
The meeting point is at the offices of HP Travel located on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri
We recommend comfortable clothing and footwear, a hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Altre offerte HP Travel
€ 85 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 70 per guest
"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
"good value for the money. good little tour around the island "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »