"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
Enjoy an in-depth tour of Capri by both land and sea with this 8-hour experience that departs directly from Sorrento. Savor the beauty and history of the island without the stress and hassle of keeping up with a group!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from the Marina Piccola port in Sorrento (8AM)
- Boat trip to the port of Marina Grande on Capri
- Sail around the entire coastline of the island to take in highlights like the Punta Carena lighthouse, Tiberius' Leap, Faraglioni, White Grotto, Green Grotto, etc.
- Choice of a boat tour option that includes a stop at the Blue Grotto (extra charge)
- Dock at Marina Grande for 6-7 hours of free time to explore Capri by land, including the Piazzetta, Gardens of Augustus, Anacapri, and Villa San Michele
- Return to the port on Capri for the return sail to Sorrento (6PM)
- Insurance, fuel, taxes
- Meals and beverages
- Guide and ground transport on Capri
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional; €14/person)
- Tickets to other museums and attractions
- Tips and extras
Clients must undergo a temperature check before entering our offices and before embarking on a boat tour, and masks are required.
A social distance of 1 meter between clients is guaranteed in our offices and on board our boats.
Our boats are sanitized after each tour in accordance with health ministry protocols.
The meeting point is in the port of Marina Piccola in Sorrento, at the Sea Bunker Station (Via Luigi de Maio 62, Sorrento) at 7:40AM; please be punctual. We recommend comfortable shoes, light clothing, sunscreen, and a hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 59 per guest
€ 60 per guest
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »