"Good value for money. "
Enjoy an in-depth tour of Capri by both land and sea with this 8-hour experience that departs directly from Sorrento. Savor the beauty and history of the island without the stress and hassle of keeping up with a group!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from the Marina Piccola port in Sorrento (8AM)
- Boat trip to the port of Marina Grande on Capri
- Sail around the entire coastline of the island to take in highlights like the Punta Carena lighthouse, Tiberius' Leap, Faraglioni, White Grotto, Green Grotto, etc.
- Choice of a boat tour option that includes a stop at the Blue Grotto (extra charge)
- Dock at Marina Grande for 6-7 hours of free time to explore Capri by land, including the Piazzetta, Gardens of Augustus, Anacapri, and Villa San Michele
- Return to the port on Capri for the return sail to Sorrento (6PM)
- Insurance, fuel, taxes
- Meals and beverages
- Guide and ground transport on Capri
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional; €14/person)
- Tickets to other museums and attractions
- Tips and extras
The meeting point is in the port of Marina Piccola in Sorrento, at the Sea Bunker Station (Via Luigi de Maio 62, Sorrento) at 7:40AM; please be punctual. We recommend comfortable shoes, light clothing, sunscreen, and a hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Altre offerte HP Travel
€ 85 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 70 per guest
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »