Have fun learning how to prepare traditional Neapolitan dishes with Chef Carmen. This hands-on cooking class in Sorrento covers classics like gnocchi, pizza, and lasagna. Each class ends with a meal featuring what you've just prepared!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 3 hours
from 6 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Three-hour cooking class with Chef Carmen in central Sorrento
- Learn to make three courses: antipasto, pasta course, meat/fish course
- Traditional dishes from Naples and Sorrento covered (gnocchi, ravioli, pizza, deep-fried fish, etc.)
- Local, seasonal ingredients
- English-speaking chef
- French available upon request
- Class ends with lunch or dinner featuring dishes you've prepared during the lesson.
- Mineral water, local wine (all you can drink), and Limoncello tasting included
- Additional food and beverages not listed in the "Includes" section
We'll meet a few minutes before the class is scheduled to begin at our location in the center of Sorrento (Corso Italia, 321).
Please let us know if you have any food allergies when booking.
Provided by: La Cucina del Gusto By Chef Carmen (Sorrento )
Discover the secrets to preparing authentic Neapolitan dishes
Fantastic food and fun atmosphere
We ate here twice during our visit to Sorrento because we enjoyed it so much. Everything was delicious from the bruschetta to gorgonzola gnocchi to the steak. The spaghetti (ordered for our children... more »
Perfect way to start our celebrations
We arranged a meal for the night before our wedding with our guests. There were 24 of us in total. Chef Carmen was brilliant throughout the build up to the event and planning for this. The tables... more »
Absolutely excellent food.
Absolutely excellent food. So good that we went back a second time. I can’t recommend this little gem of a restaurant highly enough. Far and away the best food we had in Italy. Service is attentive... more »