An unforgettable sail around Capri departing from the Sorrentine Peninsula, with stops to swim in the turquoise water, admire the Faraglioni and coastal grottoes, and dock at the port to explore on land!
Departure from: Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
from 3 April 2021 to 16 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 17 May 2021 to 16 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 17 September 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel pickup in Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento
- Departure from the Massa Lubrense port with a skipper/group leader who speaks Italian, English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Stop at the Marciano waterfall
- Arrive off the coast of Capri and sail around the island to see the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Green and White Grottoes, etc.
- Stops to take a dip in the open sea
- Dock at Marina Grande for free time to visit Capri and Anacapri (4/5 hours)
- Set sail for the return to Massa Lubrense
- Limoncello tasting on board
- Water, soft drinks, and snack (tomato and mozzarella sandwich) included
- Snorkeling gear
- Insurance and fuel
- Safety equipment and life jackets for adults and children
- Docking tax (€2.50/person)
- Blue Grotto visit
- Ground transportation on Capri
- Entry to sights and museums
- Tips and extras
A credit card is required to confirm your booking. A deposit of 30% will be charged before the tour, and the remaining amount can be paid on the day of the tour by credit card or in cash.
Small-group boat tours to Capri do not stop at the Blue Grotto. Passengers who want to visit the grotto can do so during their free time on the island.
Wear comfortable clothes and bring a bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen.
We will contact you to arrange pickup after you book.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea
Other offers Lubrense Boats
€ 89 per guest
€ 99 per guest
From € 609 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 610 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 487 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 488 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
We took the Capri small group tour, there were only 11 of us on the boat, the skipper was very helpful and friendly, the journey was very comfortable and it was a clean boat. We would definitely... more »
Lisa was a WONDERFUL guide! Highly Recommend!!
Perfectly wonderful day! Lisa and the Captain were quite lovely. The tour around the entire island of Capri was full of beautiful sights and thoughtful explanations of the different landmarks. Highly... more »
Six of us took the Isle of Capri tour with our wonderfully friendly and knowledgeable guide Yolanda. Overwhelmingly voted the best day of our vacation so far. From the minute you arrive on the dock... more »