The most spectacular location for taking in the sunset along the coastline of the Sorrentine Peninsula is on board our traditional gozzo boat reserved just for you on this private tour across the crystalline waters off Sorrento. You can even take a dip and relax with an aperitivo on board!
Departure from: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense
Duration 3 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Port transfer from hotels in Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento
- Departure from a choice of ports
- Skipper who speaks Italian, English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Boat with wc, sun awning, stereo, and ice chest
- Cruise along the Sorrentine Peninsula, with a stop at the Marciano falls
- Aperitif on board
- Arrival in Sorrento and stop to swim near an ancient Roman villa
- Return to port and hotel transfer
- Insurance and fuel
- Snorkeling gear and life jackets for adults and children
- Tips and extras
Departures are available from a number of ports and scheduled around 6:15PM in the summer; we will contact you to arrange hotel pickup and departure time after you book.
Be sure to bring a towel and bathing suit.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea