The most spectacular location for taking in the sunset along the coastline of the Sorrentine Peninsula is on board our traditional gozzo boat reserved just for you on this private tour across the crystalline waters off Sorrento. You can even take a dip and relax with an aperitivo on board!
Departure from: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense
Duration 5 hours
from 4 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Port transfer from hotels in Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento
- Departure from a choice of ports
- Skipper who speaks Italian, English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Boat with wc, sun awning, stereo, and ice chest
- Cruise along the Sorrentine Peninsula, with a stop at the Marciano falls
- Arrival in Sorrento and stop to swim near an ancient Roman villa
- Return to port and hotel transfer
- Insurance and fuel
- Snorkeling gear and life jackets for adults and children
- Tips and extras
Departures are available from a number of ports and scheduled around 6:15PM in the summer; we will contact you to arrange hotel pickup and departure time after you book.
Be sure to bring a towel and bathing suit.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea
Other offers Lubrense Boats
€ 89 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 99 per guest
From € 609 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 610 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 487 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
We took the Capri small group tour, there were only 11 of us on the boat, the skipper was very helpful and friendly, the journey was very comfortable and it was a clean boat. We would definitely... more »
Lisa was a WONDERFUL guide! Highly Recommend!!
Perfectly wonderful day! Lisa and the Captain were quite lovely. The tour around the entire island of Capri was full of beautiful sights and thoughtful explanations of the different landmarks. Highly... more »
Six of us took the Isle of Capri tour with our wonderfully friendly and knowledgeable guide Yolanda. Overwhelmingly voted the best day of our vacation so far. From the minute you arrive on the dock... more »