Give Positano the time it deserves with this private tour that skirts the Amalfi Coast by sea and includes stops to swim and snorkel as often as your want as well as free time on line to shop, have lunch, and sightsee in Positano.
Departure from: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 1 October 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup from hotels in a number of towns (Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento)
- Set sail from the port of your choice with a skipper who speaks Italian, English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Boat with wc, sun awning, stereo, and ice chest
- Admire highlights along the Sorrentine Peninsula, like Punta Campanella, Baia di Ieranto, Recommone, Crapolla
- Stop to swim and snorkel (gear provided) off the Li Galli islets
- Pass the Furore Fjords and village of Praiano to arrive in Positano
- As much time as you want to explore on land before heading back to port
- Limoncello, water, soft drinks, and snacks on board
- Return to the port and transfer to your hotel
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for adults and children
- Tickets to sights and museums
- Tips and extras
Departures are available from a number of ports. Choose your preferred departure time between 8 and 10:30AM.
We will be in touch to arrange hotel pickup after you book.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea