Give Positano the time it deserves with this private tour that skirts the Amalfi Coast by sea and includes stops to swim and snorkel as often as your want as well as free time on line to shop, have lunch, and sightsee in Positano.
Departure from: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2021 to 16 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 17 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup from hotels in a number of towns (Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento)
- Set sail from the port of your choice with a skipper who speaks Italian, English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Boat with wc, sun awning, stereo, and ice chest
- Admire highlights along the Sorrentine Peninsula, like Punta Campanella, Baia di Ieranto, Recommone, Crapolla
- Stop to swim and snorkel (gear provided) off the Li Galli islets
- Pass the Furore Fjords and village of Praiano to arrive in Positano
- As much time as you want to explore on land before heading back to port
- Limoncello, water, soft drinks, and snacks on board
- Return to the port and transfer to your hotel
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for adults and children
- Tickets to sights and museums
- Tips and extras
Departures are available from a number of ports. Choose your preferred departure time between 8 and 10:30AM.
We will be in touch to arrange hotel pickup after you book.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea
Other offers Lubrense Boats
€ 89 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 99 per guest
From € 609 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 610 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 488 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
We took the Capri small group tour, there were only 11 of us on the boat, the skipper was very helpful and friendly, the journey was very comfortable and it was a clean boat. We would definitely... more »
Lisa was a WONDERFUL guide! Highly Recommend!!
Perfectly wonderful day! Lisa and the Captain were quite lovely. The tour around the entire island of Capri was full of beautiful sights and thoughtful explanations of the different landmarks. Highly... more »
Six of us took the Isle of Capri tour with our wonderfully friendly and knowledgeable guide Yolanda. Overwhelmingly voted the best day of our vacation so far. From the minute you arrive on the dock... more »