Total freedom! This is what you can savor during our full-day tour with departure along the Sorrento Coast and a flexibile itinerary on Capri, all on board a comfortable boat with an expert English-speaking skipper.
Departure from: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 1 October 2021 to 30 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Free pickup from hotels and B&Bs in Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, and Piano di Sorrento
- Set sail from the port of your choice with a skipper who speaks Italian, English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Cruise the island of Capri to admire the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Green and White Grottoes, etc.
- Opt to visit the Blue Grotto, if desired (extra charge)
- Stops to swim and snorkel (gear provided)
- Opt to dock on land to visit Capri and Anacapri
- Limoncello tasting, water, soft drinks, and snack included
- Set sail to return to Massa Lubrense
- Hotel drop off
- Insurance and fuel
- Safety equipment and life jackets for adults and children
- Docking tax on Capri (€100/boat), only if you opt to stop in Marina Grande
- Blue Grotto tickets (€14/person to purchase at the grotto)
- Ground transportation and entry to sights and museums on Capri
- Tips and extras
Departures are available from a number of ports and scheduled at the time you prefer between 8 and 10:30AM; we will contact you to arrange pickup after you book. Wear comfortable clothes and bring a bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Lubrense Boats (Massa Lubrense)
Discover Capri and the Amalfi Coast by sea