"We had a great time with Davide as our host. The waters were VERY rough on the way to Capri but he handled the boat really well and we had an amazing time and smooth sailing on the way back!"
Enjoy the minicruise you've always dreamed of with this private full-day boat tour that departs from Positano on board a traditional gozzo boat with English-speaking skipper to explore Capri and the Amalfi Coast!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 1 June 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure around 10 AM from the Spiaggia Grande beach in Positanovia
- Set sail on a wooden gozzo boat with an English-speaking skipper
- Skirt the Amalfi Coast to see sights like the Saracen towers of Praiano, Furore Fjords, Marmolada waterfall, and Grotta of Pandora
- Water, soft drinks, wine, Prosecco, and snacks provided on board
- Optional stop in Amalfi to sightsee and shop
- Cruise around Capri, with optional stop to explore on land
- Choose lunch at a seaside restaurant or picnic on board (optional; extra charge)
- Swim breaks with beach towels
- Safety equipment and life jackets for adults and children
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Lunch (picnic or restaurant stop available upon request at an extra charge)
- Admission to the Blue Grotto, Amalfi Duomo, and other sights and monuments
- Port fees (variable between € 100 and €200) and landing tax (€ 2.50 per person) on Capri if you choose to dock
- Ground transport
- Tips and extras
Please meet on the Spiaggia Grande beach in Positano at 10AM under the white gazebo in the center of the beach just opposite the staircase.
This 8-hour tour departs around 10AM and returns around 6PM with a maximum of 12 passengers on board.
We can arrange for a light picnic on board or book a restaurant table for lunch upon request (extra charge).
Bring your bathing suit, sunblock, and sun glasses!
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
Other offers Lucibello
From € 1,200 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 700 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 500 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 900 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,900 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 2,000 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
"We had the best day on our private boat tour . Lucca was perfect he was an amazing captain and host. Not only was the day perfect but the booking and process was easy and efficient "
"The most amazing way to end our trip on the Amalfi Coast"
As part of our tour group, our ferry took us from Almafi to Positano. While the rest of the group had about 1.5 hours to shop in Positano, my mom and I preferred to kayak. We planned this ahead of... more »
My husband and I did a half day trip (4hours) along the Amalfi Coast, it was spectacular. Our guide was Maverick (Tonino) and he was incredibly knowledgeable, relaxed and fun. It was just what we... more »
Day trip with an amazing Captain Antonino!!
We were hesitant weather we should or shouldn’t rent a private boat to Capri and today we are so happy we decided to do it. We rented one of the nice boats for a day. The boat itself and Capri were a... more »