Treat yourself to half a day at sea with a private minicruise along the Amalfi Coast, passing Nerano and the Lis Galli Islets. Set sail on a private speedboat with an English-speaking skipper to see highlights along the coastline without the crowds. You can even dock in Amalfi to sightsee and shop!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Salerno
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Positano, Amalfi, or Salerno
- English-speaking skipper
- Water and soft drinks
- Wine or Prosecco
- Skirt the Amalfi Coast and stop to swim (towels provided)
- See Praiano with its Saracen towers, the Furore fjords, the Marmolada waterfall, and the Pandora Grotto from sea
- Pass Nerano and the Li Galli Islets
- Visit the Emerald Grotto (optional; tickets extra)
- We can moor at a waterfront restaurant for lunch upon request!
- Return to the departure port
- Taxes, Fuel and Mooring
- Emerald Grotto admission tickets
Visits to the Emerald Grotto depend upon weather conditions, as the cave is only open when the seas are calm and there is no wind.
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
"We had a great time with Davide as our host. The waters were VERY rough on the way to Capri but he handled the boat really well and we had an amazing time and smooth sailing on the way back!"
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your review, we hope to see you again soon. Best regards Lucibello"
"The most amazing way to end our trip on the Amalfi Coast"
Lucibello : "Dear customer thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon. Best regards Lucibello"
"Roberto was the perfect skipper. He anticipated our every need. This was the best activity of our trip. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, it's really nice for us to read that you spend a good time in our company. We hope that you can come back soon to live more experience with us. Sincerly Luci..."