Make your holiday unforgettable with a half-day tour of the Amalfi Coast on board a private gozzo boat with an expert skipper. Take in the best side of the coastline far from the crowds, and dock in Amalfi to explore on land.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Salerno
Duration 4 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail at 9 a.m. or at 2 p.m.for a half-day tour
- See highlights of the Amalfi Coast from the sea, including Praiano, the Furore fjords, the Marmolada waterfall, and the Pandora Grotto
- English-speaking skipper and ice chest stocked with beverages including water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco
- Snacks and towels on board
- Two stops for a swim and an optional visit at the Emerald Grotto
- Brief stop in Amalfi to explore the center by land
- Return sail
- Taxes, Fuel and Mooring
- Safety equipment
- Admission to the Emerald Grotto
This tour can be booked in the morning (9 a.m. to 1 p.m.) or in the afternoon (2 p.m. to 6 p.m.); let us know if you prefer a morning or afternoon tour.
Visits to the Emerald Grotto depend upon weather conditions, as the cave is only open when the seas are calm and there is no wind.
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
"We had an incredible day on the Amalfi with Giovanni as our captain. It was absolutely the highlight of our time in Positano. Giovanni took us to Capri then we toured the coast with lots of swims. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon. Best regards Lucibello"
"The most amazing way to end our trip on the Amalfi Coast"
Lucibello : "Dear customer thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon. Best regards Lucibello"
"Roberto was the perfect skipper. He anticipated our every need. This was the best activity of our trip. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, it's really nice for us to read that you spend a good time in our company. We hope that you can come back soon to live more experience with us. Sincerly Luci..."