Set sail on board a traditional boat with an expert skipper at the helm to enjoy an unforgettable day at sea exploring the coastline of Capri, passing by the picturesque Li Galli islets and other breathtaking sights.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Salerno
Duration 8 hours
From 6 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure on board a traditional gozzo
- English-speaking skipper
- Water, soft drinks, wine or Prosecco on board
- Snacks provided
- Sail past the Li Galli Islets and Punta Campanella to Capri
- Cruise around the island
- Blue Grotto visit and stops to swim (towels provided)
- Optional lunch at a beachfront restaurant for lunch or on-board picnic
- Time to explore and shop on land from Marina Grande
- Return sail
- All safety equipment and life jackets
- Taxes, Fuel and Insurance
- Blue Grotto tickets
- Docking fees on Capri (variable between € 100 and 200) and landing tax (€ 2.50 per person) if you decide to disembark on the island
- Ground transport
The Blue Grotto is only open when the seas are calm and there is no wind, so the visits depend upon weather conditions. Our boat will stop at the mouth of the cave, where there are small rowboats that take visitors through the low cave mouth.
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
"one of the best experiences on our trip"
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your kind review, we hope to see you again soon. Best regards Lucibello"
"Great experience with Maurisio as a perfect host and skipper. Good music and the restaurant on the way back was an excellent suggestion of our skipper. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon. Best regards Lucibello"
"Roberto was the perfect skipper. He anticipated our every need. This was the best activity of our trip. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, it's really nice for us to read that you spend a good time in our company. We hope that you can come back soon to live more experience with us. Sincerly Luci..."