If you're vacationing and want to explore the rest of the coast, book our private tour via gozzo boat with skipper to see the highlights far from the crowds. You can even stop in Amalfi to explore on land!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Salerno
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 10 AM sail time for a mini cruise along the Amalfi Coast
- English-speaking skipper
- Water, soft drinks, wine or Prosecco, and snacks
- Admire Praiano with its Saracen towers, the Furore fjords, the Marmolada waterfall, and the Pandora Grotto
- Swim breaks (towels provided)
- Optional stop at the Emerald Grotto
- If desired, dock in Amalfi to sightsee and shop, or catch the bus or taxi to visit Ravello
- Choose to dine at a seaside restaurant or have a picnic on board (extra charge)
- Taxes, Fuel and Mooring
- Safety equipment
- Lunch (reservations for a seaside restaurant or an on-board picnic can be arranged)
- Admission to the Emerald Grotto and other monuments and attractions
- Transportation by land
This 7-hour tour is for up to 12 passengers and departs from Positano at 10.00 a.m and returns at 5 p. m.
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
"Our best experiences of our vacation in Positano, we had an amazing day. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your kind review, we hope to see you again soon. Best regards Lucibello"
"We had an incredible day on the Amalfi with Giovanni as our captain. It was absolutely the highlight of our time in Positano. Giovanni took us to Capri then we toured the coast with lots of swims. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon. Best regards Lucibello"
"Roberto was the perfect skipper. He anticipated our every need. This was the best activity of our trip. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, it's really nice for us to read that you spend a good time in our company. We hope that you can come back soon to live more experience with us. Sincerly Luci..."