Get the best of the best with this exceptional boat tour that combines two iconic and wonderful places in just one day. Set off on a private boat to discover the enchanting island of Capri and the magic of Positano.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Arrival at departure port and embarkation
- Full-day tour aboard private boat with experienced English-speaking boat captain
- Enjoy a personalized itinerary at sea along the Amalfi Coast and the Sorrento Peninsula, with stops to admire well-known sights directly from the boat, such as: the Li Galli islands, the fishing village of Nerano, the Baths of Queen Giovanna, the Emerald Grotto, and much more
- Swim and snorkel directly from the boat at stops along the way, in secluded bays chosen specially by the skipper
- Disembark in Positano for free time on land in each town (optional)
- Continue to Capri for complete tour of the island by boat, with sights such as the Faraglioni, the Punta Carena lighthouse, and more (Blue Grotto optional)
- Option to dock at Capri and disembark for free time on the island
- Return trip to departure port
- Open bar onboard includes water, soft drinks, and beer
- Snorkeling gear
- Insurance and fuel costs
- Transportation on land
- Meals, appetizers, alcoholic beverages (on request)
- Entry fees for optional Blue Grotto tour (paid directly onsite) and any sites requiring payment
- Port fees, if required for optional stops
- Landing fees if passengers disembark in Positano or Capri
- Towels available on request
- Any extras or special requests
You can customize your itinerary if you'd like to make any additions or changes. Please let us know of any special requests. Also let us know if you'd like to include a booking at a local restaurant as part of your tour.
Even the duration of any stops on the ground can be customized according to your needs.
Provided by: PdG Boat Tours (Sorrento)
Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. On a boat.