Savor the magic of the Amalfi Coast and the Sorrento Peninsula with this incredible full-day boat tour. Admire the cliffs, bays, and villages from the exclusive vantage point of the sea, with the opportunity to disembark for exploring the charming village of Positano.
Departure from: Amalfi, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boarding from the port of departure
- Full-day private boat tour with local English-speaking skipper
- Tour at sea off the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula, with stops to view the most iconic sights from the boat, including the Baths of Queen Giovanna, the Saracen Towers, Natural Waterfall, the Bay of Ieranto, the fishing village of Nerano, the Conca del Sogno, the Bay of Tordigliano, the Li Galli islands, the Fjord of Furore, the Emerald Grotto, and more
- Stops along the way for swimming and taking postcard-perfect photos
- Arrival in Positano, disembark for free time to explore on land (optional)
- Return to departure port
- Open bar on board with water, soft drinks, and beer
- Snorkeling equipment
- Music with Bluetooth system
- Fuel and insurance
- Ground transfers
- Tickets to any museums and other paid sites
- Disembarkation fee in Positano, to be paid only if you decide to go ashore
- Snacks and cheese, available upon request
- Beach towels (upon request)
- Any extras
Your tour is fully customizable, so please let us know if you'd like to change your itinerary or add anything extra, such as a restaurant booking; our boat captain can give you recommendations for the best places to try.
Even the duration of any stop on land can be customized according to the wishes of the guests.
Provided by: PdG Boat Tours (Sorrento)
Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. On a boat.