Indulge in a day at sea off Capri on board the latest luxury craft introduced by Sorrento's historic shipbuilders.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of your choice in the morning and set sail to Capri
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Dock at Marina Grande with free time to explore on land (we will provide a map and itinerary)
- Circle the coastline by boat, passing the most beautiful grottoes and coves
- Blue Grotto (upon request and if the grotto is open)
- Swim break
- Faraglioni photo op
- Lunch at a waterfront restaurant on Capri accessible by sea, or a picnic on board (upon request, extra charge)
- Late afternoon return
- Cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, sweet snacks, personalized towels, sunscreen.
- The Fratelli Aprea 56 gozzo boat is the top-of-the-line craft produced by the most famous shipbuilders in Sorrento. Introduced in 2019, the boat has a cabin with double bed and bathroom, equipped galley, sofas, tables, and a large sundeck.
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (€14/person)
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us. Let us know in advance if you would like us to book a particular restaurant and we will do our best to make your day extra-special!
If weather or sea conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."
"It was a terrific experience and the highlight of our trip. Andrea was exceptional and Fabio our captain was truly one of a kind! "
"Our shared boat tour of the Amalfi Coast was one of the highlights of our trip...perfect in every way. Wonderful captain, comfortable boat, towels and drinks, and fantastic scenery. Excellent value."