Visit the three most famous locations on Italy's southern coast in a single day
Departure from: Naples, Salerno
Duration 9 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup at the port of Naples or Salerno (or other locations in the city)
- Scenic drive along the Sorrentine Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast to Positano
- Stop in Positano and free time to visit the town (1 hour)
- Second stop in Sorrento to explore and shop in the artisan workshops
- Option to stop in a traditional restaurant to sample local dishes
- Final stop in Pompeii with two hours of free time to visit the ruins
- Return transfer in late afternoon
- Air-conditioned Mercedes sedan or minivan
- English-speaking driver
- Taxes, fuel, tolls
- Pompeii tickets (EUR 15; EU citizens 18 and under free)
Guide for Pompeii: we suggest visiting this enormous site with a guide. The price for two hours is EUR 120, and includes skip-the-line access. We can arrange for a guide in the language of your choice in advance.
Provided by: Rosato Private Tour (Piano di Sorrento)
The tour of a lifetime.
We did the amalfi coast tour with Vittorio in December. Vittorio was amazing and went out of his way to help us take the tour considering the route was blocked from landslides. The car was clean, the... more »
Gastronomical cooking class!!! Fabulous!!
This is the 2nd time in 3 years that we visited Italy and Vittorio took us for Olive oil tasting and a cooking class with a family. We had such a fantastic time. We felt like we were part of the... more »
Private Amalfi Coast Tour from Positano with Ciro
We had a wonderful experience with Ciro, of Rosato Private Tours. We were staying in Positano and wanted to see the cities of Amalfi and Ravello. Ciro picked us up on a Friday morning and gave us an... more »