"Amazing experience... our skippers (both female) were so great! Friendly and informative. The boat ride itself was so much fun, seeing the grottos and the highlight was jumping into the sea! "
A full-day tour of Capri by boat with departure from Naples for small groups of up to 12 passengers.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 9 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure in the early morning from the centrally located meeting point in Naples heading to the port of Piano di Sorrento
- Boat trip to Marina Grande on Capri
- Free time to visit Capri: the Piazzetta, the chairlift to Mount Solaro, the archaeological ruins of Villa Jovis, and more...
- Boat tour around the island at 3:30 pm and some stops to swim.
- Return to Naples in late afternoon
- On board you'll find water, beer, and soft drinks; life jackets; toilet.
- Transportation by land on the island
We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of departure from Naples.
Departure about 08:30 am outside the entrance of Starhotel Terminus, Piazza Garibaldi 91, Naples
Tours may be canceled or modified due to adverse sea or weather conditions; you will be reimbursed 100% of the total.
Provided by: Travel Etc (Sant'Agnello)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Altre offerte Travel Etc
€ 75 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 69 per guest
€ 49 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 9 per guest
"Overall good experience. Disappointed at surprise "cash only" tax. Warning, busy season blue grotto is swamped and you won't get to see it, this should be disclosed. Skipper was okay, not great"
"Great trip everything I wanted in a boat trip."
Wonderful trip to Capri
Our visit to Capri island with our Guide Ugo was fantastic. He showed us around all the places, which we could not have visited on our own in one day. Highly recommend. more »
Amalfi coast drive
Amalfi coast drive was disappointing with road works and busy traffic. The views were. Not as spectacular as we had hoped more »
POMPEII & VESUVIUS EXPERIENCE
My husband and I took a small bus tour from Sorrento of about 25 people directly to Pompeii. It was about an hour bus ride with traffic. We were given headsets so we could hear our guide he was very... more »