"Overall good experience. Disappointed at surprise "cash only" tax. Warning, busy season blue grotto is swamped and you won't get to see it, this should be disclosed. Skipper was okay, not great"
Enjoy the beautiful island of Capri till the hill of Anacapri accompanied by a professional guide who will show you all the inner secrets of the enchanting island!
Pick up from a dedicated meeting point and transfer to the port to join a tour around Capri.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 3 May 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up from the center of Sorrento and transfer to the port of Massa Lubrense
- Tour of the island on a minicruise
- Trasportation on the island by minibuses (Marina Grande - Anacapri - Capri - Marina Grande)
- Guided tour of Anacapri and free time to explore the town
- Guided tour of Capri and free time time to explore the island
- Transfer to the port of Capri
- Return on a minicruise and transfer to Sorrento
- Entrance fees for optional visits or activities (es: Grotta Azzurra, Villa San Michele, Monte Solaro, Giardini di Augusto etc)
- Lunch and Beverages
The meeting point will be at 07:30 a.m.at our office "IAMME IA! -Tours & Tickets" located in Piazza Tasso nr. 16, 80067 Sorrento NA, behind the statue of Torquato Tasso and next to the shop "Fattoria Terranova".
Please arrive 5 minutes earlier at the location.
Can be operated with a multi lingual guide.
Please confirm 24 hours prior to the departure pick up time and meeting point.
Provided by: Iamme Ia by Travel ETC (Sant'Agnello)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Iamme Ia by Travel ETC
€ 49 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 75 per guest
€ 15 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 79 per guest
"Amalfi Coast trip was grand. But suggest tell people they will have a walk from and back to the drop off point. Need longer in both Positano and Amalfi."
"I had a fantastic time! LOVED it"
Wonderful trip to Capri
Our visit to Capri island with our Guide Ugo was fantastic. He showed us around all the places, which we could not have visited on our own in one day. Highly recommend. more »
Amalfi coast drive
Amalfi coast drive was disappointing with road works and busy traffic. The views were. Not as spectacular as we had hoped more »
POMPEII & VESUVIUS EXPERIENCE
My husband and I took a small bus tour from Sorrento of about 25 people directly to Pompeii. It was about an hour bus ride with traffic. We were given headsets so we could hear our guide he was very... more »