Revisit one of the most dramatic WW2 sites in Italy with this private tour of the Montecassino Abbey. Depart from Naples via private car and driver to visit this important location in European and Italian history.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 5 hours
From 1 March 2020 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from Naples via private car and driver (meeting point and time to be decided)
- English-speaking driver
- Transfer to Cassino
- Visit the Abbey of Montecassino: church, crypt, museum (optional), and cloister
- Option of visiting the Polish or German war cemeteries not far from the Abbey
- Shop for herbal and artisanal products produced by the monks
- Return to Naples
- Fuel, tolls, insurance included
- Ticket to the Montecassino museum
- Guide (guided tour can be booked upon request)
- Tips and extras
Pickup can be arranged from the major hotels, train station, or other locations around Naples. After you book, we will contact you to arrange the exact time and place of your pickup based on your hotel location. Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before departure. We recommend comfortable shoes; shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the Abbey.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"