Stress-free departure from Naples to tour Rome for the day with the assistance of an expert guide. See the Colosseum, Piazza di Spagna, St. Peter's, and other highlights of the Eternal City.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 10 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup at a convenient meeting point
- 8:00AM departure from Naples via minivan for Rome
- 10:30AM arrival in Rome and meetup with a local guide near the Colosseum
- Departure for a guided walking tour through the historic center of the city to see the Colosseum, Forum, and Trevi Fountain
- 30 minutes of free time for shopping and dining
- 1:00PM continue the walking tour through Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Navona, and the Pantheon
- 2.30PM: minivan transfer to the Vatican
- Visit the Basilica of St. Peters
- 3:30PM: Departure from Rome via minivan
- 6:00PM Arrival in Naples
- Tolls, fuel, parking, and taxes included
- Tickets to monuments and museums
- Food and drink
- Tips and extras
We recommend comfortable shoes and attire suitable for the weather (the tour takes place even in case of rain). A hat and sunscreen is a good idea in the summer and on sunny days. Pickup can be arranged from major hotels, the train station, and other locations in central Naples. After you book, we will be in touch to arrange the exact time and place of your pickup depending upon the location of your hotel (pickups are usually scheduled an hour before the departure time of the tour). Please be at the meeting point at least five minutes before departure. This tour is in English and Spanish.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"