"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Here is the tour that beats them all: you will feel expertly guided during this unforgettable day in which you are going to explore the island. Every spot, every cave, every shade of blue and every sound of the waves will become a precious souvenir to keep with you and bring home!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season from 1 November 2020 to 28 February 2021 (All days) from 1 March 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 16 May 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point.
- Blue Grotto visit: due to the long wait to enter the grotto, this tour does not include a stop. You may be able to visit during your free time on land. Tickets must be purchased directly at the grotto entrance for €14
Departure from Piano di Sorrento at around 09:00AM. Exact time and meeting point will be sent after booking.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are completely refunded.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »