Here is the tour that beats them all: you will feel expertly guided during this unforgettable day in which you are going to explore the island. Every spot, every cave, every shade of blue and every sound of the waves will become a precious souvenir to keep with you and bring home!
Departure from: Naples, Positano, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours 10 hours 11 hours
From 1 March 2023 to 15 April 2023 (All days) From 16 April 2023 to 15 May 2023 (All days) From 16 May 2023 to 16 June 2023 (All days) From 17 June 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 15 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- For departures from Sorrento and surroundings the only meeting point is Parking Lauro.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Limoncello tasting.
- Return to Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point.
- Pick-up from the Hotel.
- Blue Grotto visit: due to the long waiting time to enter the Grotto, this tour does not include a stop. You may be able to visit it during your free time on land. Tickets must be purchased directly at the grotto entrance for € 14,00 each only in cash.
- Destination Fee 5,00 € per person to be paid on the spot (docking fee, mooring services, landing fee).
- Snorkeling equipment is not provided: it is advisable for customers to bring their own, or to buy it new at our office before boarding: € 15 mask, € 9 snorkel; or € 20,00 for both.
Snorkeling equipment: guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (€15 mask, €9 snorkel).
- Sorrento and surroundings: 09:45 AM in Parcheggio Comunale Achille Lauro (Lauro Parking), Via Correale 25 in Sorrento
- Napoli: 08:45 AM at Starhotel Terminus, Giuseppe Garibaldi Square, 91
- Positano: 09:30 AM in Parcheggio Mandara (Mandara Parking), Viale Pasitea, 82
The driver will have a list with all passengers on it and will call you by name.
Please, make sure to be at the correct meeting point at the correct time. We decline any responsibility should you miss a tour or incur any extra expenses your delay or no-show may cause to you. No refund is due for failure to show up on time for the tour or other service provided by us.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are cancelled without penalty.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast