Here is the tour that beats them all: you will feel expertly guided during this unforgettable day in which you are going to explore the island. Every spot, every cave, every shade of blue and every sound of the waves will become a precious souvenir to keep with you and bring home!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 17 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point.
- Blue Grotto visit: due to the long wait to enter the grotto, this tour does not include a stop. You may be able to visit during your free time on land. Tickets must be purchased directly at the grotto entrance for €14
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Departure from Piano di Sorrento at around 10:30AM. Exact time and meeting point will be sent after booking.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are completely refunded.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "