Enjoy a full day on board with this tour around the island of Capri, including welcome Prosecco and snacks on board and time to explore the island by land. Departure from Salerno, duration 8 hours.
Departure from: Salerno
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure at 9:30 from the port of Salerno (Molo Manfredi)
- Set sail on a traditional gozzo boat with a welcome drink on board
- Sail along the Amalfi Coast, passing the Li Galli Islets and stopping to swim
- Arrival at Capri to circle the island on boat, with stops to swim and snorkel
- Stops at the Grotta Meravigliosa, White Grotto, and Green Grotto. We will also pass the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, and the Punta Carena lighthouse
- Snacks and minibar on board stocked with panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato), fresh fruit, and drinks
- Dock on Capri for three hours of free time to explore
- Return to Salerno with a last stop to swim off Punta Campanella on the Sorrentine Peninsula and a final surprise from the crew
- Arrival at the port in Salerno around 5.30PM
- English-speaking crew
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Tips and extras
- Stop at the Blue Grotto
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Payment will be debited to your credit card at any time after booking.
Departure from the port at Salerno (Molo Manfredi) at 9:30AM. Don't forget to bring you swimsuit and sunscreen; towels are provided on board.
This tour lasts around 8 hours and returns to Salerno at about 5.30PM. There is a maximum of 12 passengers for this tour.
This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
You know!: "Dear Leah, Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arrive..."
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."