"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
The most stress-free way to tour Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius from Positano. Explore the ruins of Pompeii and the volcano with an authorized guide, after stop for lunch in a famous vineyard at the slopes of the Vesuvius and enjoy the return to Positano by boat with a refreshing stop for swimming.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 9 hours
from 1 June 2021 to 20 September 2021 (Except on Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure by boat from Positano at 7:45 to the port in Piano di Sorrento
- Boat transfer to the port in Castellammare di Stabia.
- Bus transfer from the port to Pompeii + 2.5-hour guided tour
- Visit a celebrated vineyard on the slopes of the Mount Vesuvio, lunch and wine tasting included.
- Transfer by bus to Mt. Vesuvius + hike the crater with an Alpine guide
- Return transfer by bus to the Castellammare port for the trip to Sorrento
- Return transfer by car or minivan to Positano
- This price of this tour includes lunch, licensed guides to tour Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius, and experienced skipper.
- Entry tickets for Pompeii: EUR 15 (free for EU citizens younger than 18)
- Entry tickets for the Mt. Vesuvius National Park: EUR 10
The meet up for this tour is at the Spiaggia Grande pier in Positano at 7:45AM (see photo). The return transfer to Positano is via car or minivan due to the sea conditions that tend to be choppy in the afternoon.
Please bring your swim suit, hat, sun screen, and comfortable shoes and attire for exploring the archaeological ruins and national park on foot!
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
Two trips this week
We went to Capri earlier this week and loved it so much we went to the Amalfi coast today. The team were so professional from our driver, the lady who met us at the port and our amazing crew... more »
Amazing trip to Capri
That was amazing trip to Capri ! Very professional crew , wonderful guide Francesca ! Clean and beautiful boat ) more »
Our recent boat tour of Sorrento and Capri with You Know tours was the highlight of our vacation. We couldn't have asked for a better Skipper or Tour Guide. Nello and Francesca were very... more »