Amalfi Coast boat tour departing from Sorrento with stops in Positano and Amalfi.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 17 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer to the port at Piano di Sorrento
- Sail to the Amalfi Coast along the Sorrentine Peninsula; highlights include the Roman ruins at Regina Giovanna, the coastal fishing villages, and waterfalls.
- Round Punta Campanella and the Bay of Jeranto to the Amalfi Coast with its cliffside villages, sea grottoes, and Furore Fjords.
- Stops to swim in the most beautiful bays
- Relax with drinks and snacks on board.
- Stop in Amalfi and Positano with free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours)
- Return to Piano di Sorrento with a limoncello tasting on board
- On board: wc, life jackets for children and adults, snacks and drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Departure from the port at Piano di Sorrento at 09:00 AM. Hotel pick ups begin about an hour in advance, and You Know! will be in touch to let you know the exact time and location of your pick up after booking.
Return to Sorrento in the late afternoon.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."