Join the island jet set with an exclusive boat trip to Capri. On board of an elegant “gozzo”, with an experienced skipper and just 8 guests, you will visit the Blue Grotto and kiss under the Faraglioni sea stacks, swim and snorkel in the clear waters and enjoy some free time on the island to shop in
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 May 2023 to 16 June 2023 (All days) From 17 June 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 15 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port (1 hour before).
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions.
- Arrival to Capri and stop at the Blue Grotto, where the visit is guaranteed (except if the Grotto is closed due to bad sea and weather conditions).
- Stop from 4 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and in addition, along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port and transfer to your hotel.
- Destination Fee 5,00 € per person to be paid on the spot (docking fee, mooring services, landing fee).
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, which is 14,00 € per person to be paid in cash outside the Grotto.
- Snorkeling equipment: it is advisable for customers to bring their own, or to buy it new at our office before boarding: € 15 mask, € 9 snorkel, or € 20,00 for both.
Exact time and meeting point will be sent after booking. Please always acknowledge receipt of email.
Pick-ups start about 1 hour before the tour and are ONLY available from Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento, Massa, Sant'Agnello and Meta.
During the peak season, due to the high number of visitors, the waiting time to enter the Blue Grotto may be up to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Blue Grotto staff usually ask visitors for a tip, which, however, is not mandatory.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are cancelled without penalty.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast