Get on board of a real fishing vessel and live in first person the intense experience of a day of fishing. Now add to all of this the pleasure of a day at sea: a jump in the clear water of the peninsula, an amazing tasting of some local products and the catch of the day cooked as tradition requires.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 7 hours
From 16 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from your hotel (if centrally located in Sorrento) and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Welcome refreshments offered to the guests.
- Departure for Capri and start of the fishing trip, with the help of an experienced fisherman.
- Stop of approx. 2 hours to explore Capri by land.
- Once back on board, enjoy some free time for swimming and snorkelling.
- Happy hour and refreshments offered on board.
- Start of the second part of the fishing trip.
- Stop for the lunch: you will taste typical Campania specialties and the catch of the day cooked on board.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel.
- You will be provided all the fishing gear you need! Lunch and beverages all day are included.
- Alcoholic beverages
- *Blue Grotto visit: given the long wait to enter the grotto, this tour does not include a stop though you may be able to visit during your free time on land. Tickets can be purchased directly at the grotto entrance for €14
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Departure is at 9AM, and hotel pick ups begin at 8AM. Exact pick up time will be sent after booking.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are completely refunded..
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
You know!: "Dear Ali! Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arrived..."