"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Fun at full speed with the new Under-30s Capri Fun Tour! Try the exciting Banana Boat Ride for uncontrollable fun. Sun, sea, music, fun all special ingredients for this young and dynamic tour, a totally new way of living Capri.
Only from 18 to 30 years old.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 7 hours
from 16 May 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri.
- Sailing along the Sorrento Coast with stops in Marciano, Mitigliano and Bagni della Regina Giovanna (with free time for swimming and snorkeling).
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the White and Green Grotto, the Marvelous Grotto, the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks, the Lighthouse of Punta Carena (with free time for swimming and snorkeling).
- Stop of 3/4 hours to explore the island of Capri.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with the final banana boat ride.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel.
- On board:
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Cheese and tomato sandwiches
- Blue Grotto visit: given the long wait to enter the grotto, this tour does not include a stop though you may be able to visit during your free time on land. Tickets can be purchased directly at the grotto entrance for €14
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
This tour is for passengers between 18 and 30 years old. We'll be listening to music, drinking, and having fun!
Departure is scheduled for 11:00AM, but hotel pick ups begin at around 10:30. Precise times and places for pick up will be sent after you book and based on your hotel location.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are completely refunded
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 95 per guest
€ 114 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
Fantastic boat tour on the Sorrento coast!
Our day trip couldn’t have been more perfect! Alexandro and Frederico were amazing hosts and guides on our trip. From start to finish, they provided great information and were very attentive to all... more »
Boat trip to Capri
We had a wonderful day with Francesca and Tommaso. Beautiful boat, great trip and the most lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Would recommend. more »
Great Boat Trip Around Capri
We had a wonderful day with our enthusiastic guide Alex and captain Federico. The tour goes to all the highlights around the island and we really enjoyed the swimming opportunities. We were really... more »