"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
When the sun goes down, the sky and the sea along the coast of Sorrento are bathed in the beautiful light by the magical summer sunset. You get to look at this wonderful show from the sea, on board a typical boat: the Gozzo Sorrentino.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 3 hours
from 12 May 2021 to 28 July 2021 (Except on Monday - Wednesday - Friday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point: Sorrento at 6PM and transfer to the port
- Departure to Punta del Capo sailing along the Sorrento Peninsula. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Stop at Villa Pollio Felice with free time for swimming while the sun goes down.
- Happy hour at sunset with appetizers, sparkling wine and good background music.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and, if you decide to, have dinner in a seaside restaurant with local dishes.
- Transfer to the initial meeting point.
- On board: snacks and drinks (including prosecco), snorkeling gear, life jackets, wc.
- Transfers to and from your hotel.
- The dinner is not included in the price of the tour. Customers that want to join the dinner can pay an additional €30 per person, on the same day of the tour.
This tour is for adults only.
Meeting point: 6PM at the Correale Parking Lot in Sorrento (behind Piazza Angelina Lauro)
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
Day trip to Capri
What a great day this turned out to be. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. With only 6 guests onboard it turned out to be more like a private tour but Francesca and Tommaso still put their all into the... more »
My favourite day in the area
Had a great day with Alex & Salvatore who cared for all 9 of us on the day long boat trip to Capri. We had a couple of chances to swim, experienced the beautiful grottos and still got 4 hours on... more »
Amazing!!! We booked a last minute trip from Sorrento to Positano and Amalfi by boat. We were on board with about 8 other passengers and had a wonderful time. Andreas, our driver was very... more »